|OCEANFAST 174 Motor Yacht Spécifications|
|Nom:||174 Oceanfast Motor Yacht|
|Type de bien:||Motor Yacht|
|Année de construction:||2004|
|Matériau de la coque:||Aluminum|
|Longueur:||53.03m / feet|
|Poutre:||8.83 / 28.97 feet|
|Tirant d'eau max:||2.48 / 8.14 feet|
|Vitesse de croisière:||20 knots|
|Vitesse max:||27 knots|
|Moteurs:||2 x MTU 16V4000 M90 3750hp|
|Region:||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
OCEANFAST 174 OCEANFAST MOTOR YACHT Yacht à Vendre
Demandez des renseignements
Not available for sale to U.S. residents, while in U.S. waters.
Highlights and Key Features:
Bottom Job and Haulout (10/2019)
Incredibly unique and head-turning design
Germanischer Lloyds build classification + HSS Rated
Extremely shallow draft of sub 8’ 6"
A remarkable range of 4,500 nautical miles at 13 knots (transpacific and transatlantic)
Capable of reaching speeds in excess of 28 knots
Dedicated Owner’s deck stateroom
Impressive sun deck with 14-person Jacuzzi pool, bar & sun loungers
Storage for two 25' tenders on the aft deck
Extremely quiet underway
Expansive exterior decks for entertaining
Oversized windows throughout
Asian inspired Modern-Deco interior design
Upper deck home theatre and latest AV/IT throughout
Length Overall: 174.00feet (53.03meters)
Beam: 29.00feet (8.84meters)
Draft: 8.20feet (2.50meters)
Year Completed: 2004 / refit 2016
Builder: Oceanfast (Australia)
Naval Architect: Austal Ship Design (Australia)
Exterior Design/Stylist: Sam Sorgiovanni (Australia)
Interior Designer: Sam Sorgiovanni (Australia)
Construction: Aluminum hull and superstructure, teakdecks
Classification: Built to Germanischer Lloyds Spec., MCA Compliant
MainEngines: (2)MTU 16V4000diesels@3,750 Hp each
Speed: Maximum: 27 knots @ 2150 rpm Cruise: 20 knots@1800rpm
Fuel: 22,000US Gallons (83,270 liters) Water:3,807USGallons (14,409liters)
Range: 3,025 nautical miles @11 knots
Sleeps up to10 in the owner's party in 5 staterooms, plus crew accommodations for up to10 in 5 cabins.
- (2) MTU 16V4000 diesels @ 3,750 Hp each
- 5-blade fixed pitch propellers plus spare set
Generators & Electricity:
- 120/208/440V/60 Hz
- (2) 150 kW Northern Lights
Generator Fuel Consumption:
- 8 Gallons per hour
- Atlas 125 kW
- N.R. Koeling ducted on main and owner’s deck Fan coils in guest and crew staterooms
- (2) HEM 5,000 gallons per day total
- SeaState ride control system, underway only
- Quantum hydraulic propeller
Fuel Separator & Filtration:
- Alfa Laval
- Hamann Wassertechnic
Bilge Water Filtration:
- “Idquo Soot Sinkers” for generator exhausts
- Evac VT90 silent
- AMC Institute, Tasmania
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS:
Communication Systems SATcom:
- (1) Nera F77
- (2) Furuno Felcom 15 Sat Com C
- Nera Worldphone Mini M Sat Com M
- (1) Furuno FS 2570 SSB watch receiver
- (2) Furuno FM 8500
- (7) Icom IC602
Cellular Phone System:
- GSM (2) Telular
Navigation Systems Radar:
- (1) X-Band Furuno FR 2125-B
- (1) S-Band Furuno FR 2135-S-B
- C Plath digital
- C Plath and Plastimo
- C Plath Navipilot V HSC
- Furuno FE 700 and Furuno 1200L
- (2) Northstar 952X
- Furuno Navigator GP80
- Furuno Satellite Compass
- Transas with world charts
- Bon Voyage
- Dell PC with HP fax/copier/printer
- B&G Hydra with Furuno navigator GP80 log
- Furuno NX500
- Sea Tel Worldwide Satellite TV system
- (3) 42” Sony Flat screen plasma TV’s
- 32” Samsung Flatscreen
- (5) Regular TV’s
- All public areas and staterooms are equipped with complete sound systems, DVD/CD players and VCR’s
- Separate sound systems in galley, engine room and outside deck areas
- Central ship’s server
- Wireless network throughout the vessel for wireless laptop use
- High speed data network through Sat Com B at 56 kps
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT:
Main Galley Equipment
- Vulcan 6-burner with oven
- (2) Hobart steam/convection ovens
- Miele fryer and Amana microwave oven
- N.R. Koeling
- Sub Zero fridge with drawers and Sub Zero wine cooler
- Kitchen Aid sink grinder
- Scotsman icemaker and GE compactor
Crew Galley/Mess Equipment:
- Frigidaire microwave oven and 1 ISE instant hot
- (1) Frigidaire dishwasher
Additional Galley Equipment:
- Miele dishwasher
- Scotsman icemaker
- Miele coffee maker
- ISE instant hot in Steward’s Pantry
- Located in salon, upper salon, sundeck, Owner’s outside dining, all with refrigerators and ice makers
- (2) Whirlpool Duet large capacity washing machines
- (2) Whirlpool Duet large capacity tumble dryers
- (1) Miele roller iron
TENDERS & TOYS:
- Nautical structures 5,500 lb SWL (port side)
Rescue Tender Crane:
- Nautical structures 5,500 lb SWL (stbd side)
- (2) Muir hydraulic
Aft Warping Capstans:
- (2) Muir 2-speed hydraulic
- Pool HHP
- (2) 550’
- Hydraulic with teak treads
- (2) Marquipt split
- Swim platform, port and starboard sides
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
Security Equipment: CCTV System:
- (8) Pelco cameras
Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System:
- Engine room CO2 system
- Semco alarms and alarm panels
Safety Equipment: Life Rafts:
- (4) 16-person RFD Commercial
- (1) ACR
- (2) San Shin SD
- Kahlenberg Trumpet 5 tone
The exceptionally spacious sundeck has a control station forward with 2 place seat adjacent and a dumbwaiter for food delivery to this deck. Further aft under the arch is an outside shower with bathroom outboard to port and large storage locker to starboard. There are 2 place settees at observation wings either side of the sundeck forward of the arch - an ideal place to sit while cruising. The sundeck can be covered by a semi fixed awning back to the Jacuzzi area.
A central Jacuzzi is further aft on the sun deck with settees either side, a sky light that lights all the way to the lower deck, and a wet bar with barbeque behind. There is built in seating all the way aft on the sundeck and staircase access down to the next deck.
OWNER’S DECK/BRIDGE DECK
The wheelhouse is forward with walk around decks outside. The “Idquo glass” bridge is superbly laid out with central chart table looking forward, 2 helm chairs either side and one behind, and a Captain’s leaning post. There is a refrigerator under the console and easy access to all the electronics underneath.
Further aft is the Radio Room with desk outboard and dumbwaiter access forward. A separate crew stair is further aft going down to the main deck galley and crew access area.
The master suite is located on the upper or bridge deck and as such has exceptional views and light, and excellent privacy. The owner’s bathroom is forward to port with Jacuzzi tub
and steam shower, TV, heated towel bars and his and her sinks and toilet and bidet in a separate room. Extensive closet space is further aft and the owner’s stateroom is aft of that. A centerline king size berth has nightstands either side, there is an armoire to port, a built-in refrigerator adjacent to a large stuffed chair with ottoman are outboard to starboard.
Aft on the starboard side through the owner’s lobby, there are two doors out to the starboard deck and access to the central staircase and atrium skylight through the entire yacht.
The upper deck salon, owner’s salon or sky lounge is further aft with flat screen TV and entertainment center with book shelves on the forward bulkhead, wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and sink outboard to port, a game/dining table to port and a settee to starboard.
Out through double doors to the outside dining deck area, mainly shaded from the sun deck overhead. There is a storage locker to port under the stairs up to the sun deck, a TV and wet bar opposite, a central teak dining table with summit chairs and built-in U-shaped seating all the way aft. Dual staircases access the main deck below.
Anchoring and anchoring mast are all the way forward, bosun’s locker aft and crew escape hatch nearby.
The main galley is on the deck forward to port with large dry storeroom forward and walk-in freezer and refrigerator rooms opposite. The main galley has great windows and a serving pantry further aft with crew access to the port side deck.
The Captain’s Cabin is on the main deck, fitted with a queen berth, desk under the windows and adjoining bathroom with shower.
Aft of the pantry on the port side is the dining salon, again with great windows, dining table and chairs for ten, and extensive storage cabinets aft and outboard.
In a lobby area ahead of the dining room is the on deck powder room.
The central staircase with skylight and atrium effect is a beautiful feature of MIZU at the lobby area, which has double doors out to the wide side decks.
The owner’s office/study is outboard to port of the staircase and again has exceptional windows and a sliding door to the main salon.
The main salon is further aft with flat screen entertainment center centrally forward, settees both sides, a game table aft to port and a full stand up bar to starboard.
Out double glass doors to the main aft deck, there is exceptional sunning space on this teak
deck where the tenders are also stored when running. They are launched by cranes either side. Access to the swim platform is down a central staircase which also houses the passarelle. There is engine room access to starboard and fuel storage lockers to port.
All the way forward are two exceptional crew cabins each with upper and lower berths, en-suite bathrooms and great storage.
Two larger crew cabins are further aft each with upper and lower berths and en-suite bathrooms and great storage.
Further aft to starboard, the laundry is a good size with linen closet built in, sink, roller iron and double washers and dryers.
The exceptional crew mess is opposite with L-shaped seating around two dining tables and a crew galley forward, entertainment and security center adjacent.
There is access from the crew quarters to the four guest suites further aft making crew service of the guest cabins very easy and private.
There are four guest suites located amidships in the vessel for comfort.
The two forward guest suites have queen berths, vanity desks, and en-suite bathrooms each with heated towel bars, tub and shower.
In the guest lobby area there is a small wet bar, linen locker and access to the central staircase.
The two aft guest suites each have twin berths, vanity desks and en-suite bathrooms each with heated towel bars, two sinks and tubs with showers. Toilets are in separate rooms.
The engine room is further aft and the engine control room is aft of the main engine room.
The lazarette is well laid out with bathroom to port, Atlas shore power convertor on the centerline, a refrigerated garbage room to port, storage for water toys and access to the swim platform.
In Japanese philosophy there are five elements, of which Mizu or water is one. It represents all things fluid and flowing but also relates to adaptability, flexibility and magnetism. Renamed by her current owner in 2013 and extensively refit in 2016, the 53m MIZU represents many characteristics attributed to her name. Her striking and almost military exterior exudes character and adventure. Her contemporary interior spaces are calm yet vibrant and an impressive range of entertainment features, including an on deck jacuzzi and basketball court, invoke guest interaction and energy. With an exhilarating top speed of 28 knots and an impressive long range cruising capability, this ocean-going, transoceanic yacht lives up to her name.
Highlights and Key Features:
- Incredibly unique and head turning design
- Built in accordance with Germanischer Lloyds + HSS Rated Specifications
- Built in compliance with MCA standards
- Extremely shallow draft of sup 8’ 6"
- Remarkable range of 4,500 nautical miles at 12 knots (transpacific and transatlantic)
- Capable of reaching speeds of 28 knots
- Dedicated Owner’s deck
- Impressive sun deck with 14-person Jacuzzi pool, bar & sun loungers
- Storage for two 25′ tenders on the aft deck
- Extremely quiet underway
- Expansive exterior decks for entertaining
- Oversized windows throughout
- Asian inspired Modern-Deco interior design
- Upper deck home theatre and latest AV/IT throughout